If you’re a Tennessee Promise Scholarship recipient, please remember to complete your community service hours (8) before August 1 and turn them in to tnAchieves. These opportunities below can help you reach those hours.
– The Hospitality Hub is a hospitality and resource center for Memphis homeless individuals. They seek volunteers for the following roles: Storage Room Organizer, Mail Room Attendant, Soup Kitchen Assistance, Grant and Computer Assistance.
– Frayser – Raleigh Senior Center seeks volunteers in the following capacities:
– S.O.L.I.D (Scope of Life Illuminates Destiny) helps those who live in the Highland Heights community and seeks a Highland Heights Community Meeting Coordinator. An ideal volunteer would serve as a scribe, take down contact information, help track attendance, and more.
– The Alzheimer’s Association of Memphis needs volunteers to help with checking in guests for their Walk Kickoff at Lafayette’s Music Room Thursday July 23.
– Volunteer with Leadership Memphis and Community Partners in an end-of-summer event providing informational sessions to SUCCESS High School students on July 31.
– The Pink Palace Museum seeks volunteers for their Science of Wine event Friday, July 31.